The Iowa Finance Challenge ONLINE! is a FREE online financial literacy program available for middle and high school students. This online competition includes 30 questions for students to test their knowledge on income and money management, spending & credit, and saving & investing.
State Competition Information:
- Online portal typically open from January to April.
- Top 4 teams in each region will be invited to the State Finals.
- Location is typically at the Federal Reserve Bank in West Des Moines.
- Prize money is awarded for regional 1st and 2nd place teams.
- College money and prize money is awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners at the state level.
- Register today! https://financechallenge.unl.edu/Iowa
- Each 1st place team from each state is invited to represent its state in the National Finals.
- The finals are typically in Lincoln, NE at the University of Nebraska Lincoln.
- The finals typically take place at the end of April or early May.
- Each team is given a case study and then asked to advise the family on what they could do to better manage their money.
- Prize money is awarded for the top three teams.
- For more info: https://financechallenge.unl.edu/nebraska/Nationals
This challenge is made possible by of our generous donors: